Saturday, September 13, 2008

So what?























I got a TV in my room today
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"So what?" you might say
But am NOT letting you sour my mood today
AND I wanna say
I got a TV in my room today!!!!!!!!


My bro had one in his since I don't remember when
And of course Dad
But now I have MINE :))))
[So what if it's only 'coz one of them thought mine was only fit to be thrown away?]
So what if it's the oldest of the lot?
So what if it's almost half as old as me most probably?
[Am not all that old!!! Exxxxxcuse Me!!! :P]

So what if it goes green and red in the face sometimes?
I go green and red in the face sometimes too
So I totally understands it's sentiments
So what if it often croaks
I don't
But then am not holding that against it
So what if it hasn't got cable set?
I am working on that yet :)
So what if it's two channels often overlap?
TVs should be allowed to think of two things at the same time too
I totally defend that!
So what if it's remote only works when held in a partcular fashion and at a particular angle?
I can manage that
I have elementary gymnastics knowledge! :))))

Now don't you go smirking at MY TV!
I won't stand for it!
HELL NO!!!
Not one bit!
If you don't like it
Who told you to go ahead and read about it?